Everyone needs to know how to make a stunning and delicious buttercream frosting. This spiced brown buttercream frosting is subtly spiced like a gingerbread cookie, so it’s ideal when you secretly want to eat gingerbread all year round. […]
Savory and sweet, healthy, comfort and treat
Get your FREE e-cookbook ‘Travels Through the Seasons’ right here!
Subscribe to my newsletter and get a FREE e-cookbook filled with super flavorful recipes for each season!
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to make sure you receive it! You may unsubscribe at any time.
My name is Stine Mari and I am the ginger with a touch of spice, and I love ginger and spicy food. However, you will find all sorts of dishes here – from healthy to comfort, from sweet to spicy and everything in between. Click here to read more!
Search the site
- Easy Fudgy Chocolate Brownies From Scratch
- Ginger Lemon Iced Tea
- Penicillin Cocktail with Ginger, Lemon and Honey
- Crispy Panko Chicken Burger with Honey Mustard
- Refreshing Hibiscus Tea Recipe and its Health Benefits
- Best Green Smoothie Recipe for Upset Stomach
- Fudgy Chocolate Crinkle Cookies (Brownie Cookies)
- Wild Mushroom Ravioli with Sage Brown Butter and Roasted Walnuts (No Pasta Maker Needed!)
- Easy 20 Minute Vegetarian Lo Mein
- Fresh Strawberry Cake with Lemon Curd
Copyright © 2020 by Stine Mari Fiskerstrand.
All content, recipes and photographs are copyrighted to Stine Mari Fiskerstrand and are the property of Ginger with Spice, if not otherwise stated. They may not be republished in part or whole without written permission of the publisher and proper credit.