If you don’t know what to have for dinner, chances are you would love a cheesy slice of homemade lasagna. Lasagna from scratch is actually a lot easier than you may think, and there is absolutely no reason to fear the making of a creamy […]
Savory and sweet, healthy, comfort and treat
Get your FREE e-cookbook ‘Travels Through the Seasons’ right here!
Subscribe to my newsletter and get a FREE e-cookbook filled with super flavorful recipes for each season!
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to make sure you receive it! You may unsubscribe at any time.
My name is Stine Mari and I am the ginger with a touch of spice, and I love ginger and spicy food. However, you will find all sorts of dishes here – from healthy to comfort, from sweet to spicy and everything in between. Click here to read more!
Search the site
- Easy Fudgy Chocolate Brownies From Scratch
- Penicillin Cocktail with Ginger, Lemon and Honey
- Easy 20 Minute Vegetarian Lo Mein
- The Best Easy Guacamole Recipe (Fresh and Spicy)
- Crispy Panko Chicken Burger with Honey Mustard
- Wild Mushroom Ravioli with Sage Brown Butter and Roasted Walnuts (No Pasta Maker Needed!)
- Best Green Smoothie Recipe for Upset Stomach
- Refreshing Hibiscus Tea Recipe and its Health Benefits
- Crepes with Lemon Cream Cheese and Blackberry Jam
- Whiskey Sour or Whisky Sour – The Classic Way
Copyright © 2020 by Stine Mari Fiskerstrand.
All content, recipes and photographs are copyrighted to Stine Mari Fiskerstrand and are the property of Ginger with Spice, if not otherwise stated. They may not be republished in part or whole without written permission of the publisher and proper credit.