Hot Mulled Apple Cider is a hot spiced drink with real apples, cooked over low heat for a long time to really infuse those warm autumn spices. I added an orange for a pop of freshness, a little brown sugar to enhance the flavor and it is done. […]
Savory and sweet, healthy, comfort and treat
Get your FREE e-cookbook ‘Travels Through the Seasons’ right here!
Subscribe to my newsletter and get a FREE e-cookbook filled with super flavorful recipes for each season!
Add email@example.com to your address book to make sure you receive it! You may unsubscribe at any time.
My name is Stine Mari and I am the ginger with a touch of spice, and I love ginger and spicy food. However, you will find all sorts of dishes here – from healthy to comfort, from sweet to spicy and everything in between. Click here to read more!
Search the site
- Easy Fudgy Chocolate Brownies From Scratch
- Ginger Lemon Iced Tea
- Penicillin Cocktail with Ginger, Lemon and Honey
- Crispy Panko Chicken Burger with Honey Mustard
- Refreshing Indian Raita Recipe (Yoghurt Cucumber Dip)
- Best Green Smoothie Recipe for Upset Stomach
- Refreshing Hibiscus Tea Recipe and its Health Benefits
- 3 Minute Garlic Butter Wilted Kale – How to Cook Kale
- 22 Hot Drinks to Keep You Warm this Fall
- Wild Mushroom Ravioli with Sage Brown Butter and Roasted Walnuts (No Pasta Maker Needed!)
Ginger with Spice
6017 Ålesund, Norway
Org. nr.: 925 504 912
Copyright © 2020 by Stine Mari Fiskerstrand.
All content, recipes and photographs are copyrighted to Stine Mari Fiskerstrand and are the property of Ginger with Spice, if not otherwise stated. They may not be republished in part or whole without written permission of the publisher and proper credit.