Salted Caramel Macarons are one of the most amazing macarons out there. The macaron itself is crunchy on the outer and gooey on the inside. And when you bite into it, you get that sweet caramel with a hint of salt that […]
Savory and sweet, healthy, comfort and treat
Get your FREE e-cookbook ‘Travels Through the Seasons’ right here!
Subscribe to my newsletter and get a FREE e-cookbook filled with super flavorful recipes for each season!
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to make sure you receive it! You may unsubscribe at any time.
My name is Stine Mari and I am the ginger with a touch of spice, and I love ginger and spicy food. However, you will find all sorts of dishes here – from healthy to comfort, from sweet to spicy and everything in between. Click here to read more!
Search the site
- Whiskey Sour or Whisky Sour – The Classic Way
- Jamaican Jerk Chicken Quinoa Bowl with Pineapple Salsa & Fried Bananas
- Scandinavian Mulled Wine (Gløgg + Non-Alcohol Version)
- Skinny Thai Chicken Noodle Soup to Revitalize
- Salted Caramel Macarons with Homemade Caramel
- Penicillin Cocktail with Ginger, Lemon and Honey
- Wild Mushroom Ravioli with Sage Brown Butter and Roasted Walnuts (No Pasta Maker Needed!)
- Cheesy Beans and Beef Enchiladas + Enchilada Sauce
Copyright © 2019 by Stine Mari Fiskerstrand.
All content, recipes and photographs are copyrighted to Stine Mari Fiskerstrand and are the property of Ginger with Spice, if not otherwise stated. They may not be republished in part or whole without written permission of the publisher and proper credit.
Copyright © 2019 Stine Mari Fiskerstrand - Ginger with Spice