Jamaican Jerk Chicken Quinoa Bowl with Pineapple Salsa and Spicy Fried Bananas – it is as delicious as it sounds. Jamaican jerk is such a pungent and scrumptious spice blend and it works amazing with fresh and sweet pineapple and […]
Savory and sweet, healthy, comfort and treat
Get your FREE e-cookbook ‘Travels Through the Seasons’ right here!
Subscribe to my newsletter and get a FREE e-cookbook filled with super flavorful recipes for each season!
Add email@example.com to your address book to make sure you receive it! You may unsubscribe at any time.
My name is Stine Mari and I am the ginger with a touch of spice, and I love ginger and spicy food. However, you will find all sorts of dishes here – from healthy to comfort, from sweet to spicy and everything in between. Click here to read more!
Search the site
- Thanksgiving for Two (plus leftovers): A Complete Menu and Planner
- Easy Fudgy Chocolate Brownies From Scratch
- 22 Hot Drinks to Keep You Warm this Fall
- Penicillin Cocktail with Ginger, Lemon and Honey
- Poison Blackberry Martini – Halloween Cocktail
- Refreshing Indian Raita Recipe (Yoghurt Cucumber Dip)
- Crispy Panko Chicken Burger with Honey Mustard
- 3 Minute Garlic Butter Wilted Kale – How to Cook Kale
- Best Green Smoothie Recipe for Upset Stomach
- Wild Mushroom Ravioli with Sage Brown Butter and Roasted Walnuts (No Pasta Maker Needed!)
Ginger with Spice
6017 Ålesund, Norway
Org. nr.: 925 504 912
Copyright © 2020 by Stine Mari Fiskerstrand.
All content, recipes and photographs are copyrighted to Stine Mari Fiskerstrand and are the property of Ginger with Spice, if not otherwise stated. They may not be republished in part or whole without written permission of the publisher and proper credit.